Thursday, April 28, 2011

MonicaIsMyName - 28.04.2011


The fanclub told Monica on Twitter that her Birthday Present will arrive so soon and she answered!

___________________

El fanclub le dijo a Monica por Twitter que su regalo de cumpleaños estaba a punto de llegar y ha respondido:

@MonicaSanzOFC Oh! Thanks! I <3 it! My last bday present just arrived few minutes ago! I love to receipt presents from you! Love!

@MonicaSanzOFC Mmm, The perfect present would be all of you, my lovely army, inside a box! Have I guessed? Are you tweeting from a big box? hace cerca de 4 horas vía web en respuesta a MonicaSanzOFC

Oh thanks! I’ll wait for you!No matter the time,warriors,my Xmas suprise 4 u is standing by yet,but I don’t forget…maybe soon…Claws up!

hace cerca de 3 horas vía web

Source: http://www.sheismonicasanz.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment