Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Monica Sanz’s Notes: Next time you’ll make it better!



Monica Sanz wrote a blog talking about her performance at Shoko last week:

Last night all my Spanish warriors were in my heart (literally, my brazalet) but it was not enough for me. I’m extremely sad for not sharing with you such a magical night and I’m sorry, but to be honest, I couldn’t do a thing.

I’d like you to think a private party is not a thing of mine, and my management treated the party as the owners asked for. Please, imagine the party as your party, I’d never say where is your party, what time or who’s gonna be there if you ask me for singing there. I hope you understand. Anyway, I’m the saddest person about the final result, because I’m dying to meet you and singing for you. I never forget about you and I really wish to meet you all soon. I LOVE YOU!I hope to compensate this soon! Apart of this, there were good things I would like to thank. First stop, I wanna thank “The Other Side” club, my amazing team for their incredible work! I wanna thanks my make up artist, Lady Poison & Cia for their imagination and great ideas so fast! My beautiful Arlena, always ready for everything and the rest of my staff. I can’t forget bright Eri DJ I’m dying to work with again soon, the disco and the staff there, and of course, my incredible new Spanish dancers. I have to thank a lot to them because of their efford, support and inconditional enthusiasm! With no time, rehearsals were hard and they were always ready! No matter the time, the hour, the weather, they were there and you got my trust. So you’re in the army and I will kidnap soon for more, I promise! Warriors, let me ask for something to show…
__________________________

Monica Sanz ha escrito en su blog hablando sobre su actuación en Shoko Madrid. Puedes leer la traducción a continuación:

La otra noche todas mis warriors españolas estaban en mi corazón (literalmente, mi pulsera) pero no fue suficiente para mi. Estoy muy triste por no haber compartido una noche tan mágica con vosotras y lo siento mucho, pero para ser honesta, no pude hacer nada.

Me gustaría que pensarais que una fiesta privada no es cosa mía y mi management trató la fiesta como los propietarios lo pidieron. Por favor, imaginad que la fiesta es vuestra fiesta, yo nunca diría donde es la fiesta, a que hora es, o quién va a estar allí si me pidierais que cantara allí. Espero que lo entendáis.

De todas formas, soy la persona más triste por el resultado final, porque me muero por conoceros y por cantar para vosotros. Nunca me olvido de vosotros y realmente deseo conoceros a todas pronto. OS QUIERO!
Espero compensaros pronto por esto!

Aparte de esto, hubo cosas buenas que me gustaría agradecer. Primero, quiero agradecer al club “The Other Side”, mi maravilloso equipo por su increíble trabajo! Quiero agradecer a mi artista maquilladora, Lady Poison & Cia por su imaginación y grandes ideas tan rápidamente. Mi bella Arlena, siempre preparada para todo y el resto de mi staff. No puedo olvidarme del brillante Eri DJ, me muero por trabajar otra vez con él pronto, la discoteca y el staff de allí y por supuesto, mis increibles y nuevos bailarines españoles.

Tengo que agradecerles mucho por su esfuerzo, apoyo y entusiasmo incondicional.
Sin tiempo, los ensayos fueron duros y siempre estaban preparados! No importaba el tiempo, la hora, el clima, siempre estaban ahí y tienen mi confianza. Así que estáis en la armada y os secuestraré pronto para más, lo prometo!

Warriors, dejadme preguntar si puedo enseñar algo…

Fuente: www.sheismonicasanz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment